Free Shipping General Information
All orders $25 and over that are shipped within the 48 contiguous United States are shipped for free. Orders being delivered to a street address will be shipped with UPS Ground. Orders being delivered to a Post Office Box will be shipped with USPS. We offer expedited shipping for an additional charge. Expedited shipping options are 2-Day Shipping ($20) and Overnight Saver Shipping ($45). Orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, Armed Forces Americas (AA), Armed Forces Europe (AE), Armed Forces Pacific (AP), American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands are shipped via our Value Shipping flat rate of $25. Orders to Canada are shipped at a rate of $25 per every 2 (two) items. International orders (excluding Canada) are shipped at a rate of $45 per every 2 (two) items.
Upon receipt of your order, it will be shipped via UPS Ground on the next business day (Monday through Friday; excluding UPS designated holidays). If expedited shipping is selected we will attempt to ship it the same business day provided the order is received prior to 11:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time. If an item is out of stock, we will notify you by e-mail when we expect the order to ship. Generally, all backordered items will ship within 7 to 10 days from receipt of order. Upon shipment, you will be notified via email that the items have shipped. Tracking information for a shipment is available from the order details link included with the email notification.
No Hassle Returns/Exchanges – Free Shipping Both Ways! (Closeout Items Excluded)
With the exception of Gift Cards and items on "Closeout", you may return any item purchased on our website either by contacting CustomerService@runningcenters.com for a prepaid UPS Return label or in person at any one of our three retail locations in Southern California. If you need a UPS return label, simply send the shipment confirmation email we sent you to CustomerService@runningcenters.com and let us know if you want to return or exchange an item and we will email you a prepaid UPS Return label. If you no longer have the shipment confirmation email, please let us know the order number when requesting the return label. Follow the instructions in the email to print and use the return label and then drop it off at any UPS drop-off location (a link to locations near you is included in the instructions). Please also be sure to include the Return/Exchange Form with your shipment and indicate if you want an exchange for a different product (size or style), or if you would like a refund on your credit card.
We do not refund expedited shipping charges.
- Item(s) MUST NOT have been purchased while on "Closeout". IMPORTANT: Closeout items and Gift Cards are ineligible for return or refund.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase in new, unworn condition with all tags in place and in original packaging.
- Original Running Center or approved UPS box must be used for return shipment. Manufacturer's box must not be used as external shipping container.
- Customers outside of the 48 contiguous United States are responsible for all return shipping costs.
- If you believe an item is defective, please indicate the defect on the enclosed form included with your shipment. Defective items are subject to inspection before any credits or exchanges can be given.
The Running Center complies with all relevant state and federal tax regulations. Sales tax is added to all orders for California residents.