- Select computer code that is publicly accessible on this Site is owned or licensed by Running Center, Inc., and may not be copied without the consent of Running Center, Inc. or the authors of the code.
- You may not use any automatic device or program, algorithm or manual process to access, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or content.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any network connected to the Site by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not test or scan this Site or any network connected to this Site for potential vulnerabilities.
- You agree to not impose or cause an unreasonable load on the infrastructure of this Site.
- You agree to not pretend that you are someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- The materials within this Site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, will the Site be liable for special or consequential damages that result from the use or inability to use the Site.
Please contact our Customer Support staff if you have any questions or comments regarding the Site.